As lockdown restarts in England, there may be those needing support and assistance. If you, or someone you know, would like help, please contact us on 07745 270042. We may be able to help with shopping, prescriptions and so on, and can also add you to our social contact network if you are isolated.
If you would like to help our community more generally:
- We are collecting for both Broxbourne and Potters Bar foodbanks, and make a delivery on the first Wednesday of each month. Please contact us on 07745 270042 to arrange delivery of donations; if you are unable to make a delivery, we may be able to arrange collection. All non-perishable food and other useful household items are very welcome.
- Broxbourne foodbank are in particular need of:
- Tins of meat, fruit, vegetables, and fish;
- Tins of rice pudding and custard; and
- Squash and juice.
- Cuffley Day Care Centre is still offering help to elderly and vulnerable local people, and would value donations of food and other essentials.