If you would like help, for yourself or someone you know, during COVID-19 lockdown, please contact us on 07745 270042. We may be able to help with shopping, prescriptions and so on, and can also add you to our social contact network if you are isolated.
If you would like to help our community more generally:
- Cuffley Day Care Centre is still offering help to elderly and vulnerable local people, and would love donations of food and other essentials
- Our local hospitals are accepting donations to support their staff with food and other essentials at the Royal Free Charity
- We are collecting for both Broxbourne and Potters Bar foodbanks, and make a delivery on the first Wednesday of each month. Please contact us on 07745 270042 to arrange delivery of donations; if you are unable to make a delivery, we may be able to arrange collection. All non-perishable food and other useful household items are very welcome.
- Broxbourne foodbank are in particular need of:
- UHT Milk;
- Tins of meat, fruit, vegetables, and fish;
- Rice pudding and custard; and
- Squash and juice.