The Parish of Northaw and Cuffley takes safeguarding very seriously. The PCC continually review their policies and pay due regard to to the House of Bishop's guidance on safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.
If you are concerned that someone you know is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please contact:
- Parish Safeguarding Officer (Anne Stokes 07480 114546),
- Vicar (Rev'd Chris Kilgour 07446 516945),
- Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (Jez Hirst 01727 818107, 07867 350886),
- Hertfordshire County Council Safeguarding (children: 0300 123 4043; adults: 0300 123 4042), or,
- if there is an immediate risk or danger, dial 999.